[E]pisode [3]: [A]fter Hell. [A]nother Heaven.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Ze topic inne Angliche

AuteurMessage
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Masculin
I say : It's a new dawn, it's a new day, and I'm feeling good.

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
61/100  (61/100)
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

MessageSujet: Ze topic inne Angliche   Dim 22 Juil - 14:48

Le principest tout simple: on écrit une histoire en Anglais... What?^^ C'est-à-dire: Je vais commencer une histoire en Anglais et les membres devront ensuite la continuer, toujours en Anglais? Toi y en comprendre?

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets.

COOPIE.COOPER
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://lifeisasitcom.livejournal.com/
Shelby Donohue
Even Perfection Is Imperfect •

Féminin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
75/100  (75/100)
Relationships:
I have to confess...: I hope you'll be back

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Dim 22 Juil - 14:52

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning.

[Désolé mais j'suis à la masse donc ce que j'écris n'a aucun sens ^^]

SHELBY DONOHUE
What is the after hell ?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.e-monsite.com/amstramgram/accueil.html
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Masculin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
61/100  (61/100)
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Dim 22 Juil - 14:54

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me.

(Really Smile)

COOPIE.COOPER
Shelby Donohue

Féminin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
75/100  (75/100)
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Dim 22 Juil - 14:56

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband.

SHELBY DONOHUE
What is the after hell ?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.e-monsite.com/amstramgram/accueil.html
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Masculin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
61/100  (61/100)
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Dim 22 Juil - 15:53

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then...

COOPIE.COOPER
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Mer 25 Juil - 21:35

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom.

Cool ce jeu. ^^''
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Masculin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
61/100  (61/100)
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Mer 25 Juil - 21:41

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?"

COOPIE.COOPER
Shelby Donohue

Féminin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
75/100  (75/100)
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Mer 25 Juil - 21:44

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?" She looked at me with her empty eyes and said "Harry what ? Who is this boy ? I don't know him!"

SHELBY DONOHUE
What is the after hell ?
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Masculin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
61/100  (61/100)
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Mer 25 Juil - 21:54

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?" She looked at me with her empty eyes and said "Harry what ? Who is this boy ? I don't know him!" So she was as stupid as I thought she was... I just laughed at her before showing her an ad on a wall... "Him, stupid b****."

COOPIE.COOPER
Shelby Donohue

Féminin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
75/100  (75/100)
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Mer 25 Juil - 21:57

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?" She looked at me with her empty eyes and said "Harry what ? Who is this boy ? I don't know him!" So she was as stupid as I thought she was... I just laughed at her before showing her an ad on a wall... "Him, stupid b****." She turned her flask face toward the wall, "Oooh he's so cuuuute ! Is he your friend ? Maybe your boyfriend isn't he ?"

SHELBY DONOHUE
What is the after hell ?
Cooper Godfrey
Rock'n'Roll King

Masculin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
61/100  (61/100)
Relationships:
I have to confess...:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Mer 25 Juil - 22:01

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?" She looked at me with her empty eyes and said "Harry what ? Who is this boy ? I don't know him!" So she was as stupid as I thought she was... I just laughed at her before showing her an ad on a wall... "Him, stupid b****." She turned her flask face toward the wall, "Oooh he's so cuuuute ! Is he your friend ? Maybe your boyfriend isn't he ?""Not my boyfriend sorry. So you won't have to seduce him. Disappointed?"

COOPIE.COOPER
Shelby Donohue

Féminin

Character's Book
I <3 NH:
75/100  (75/100)
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   Mer 25 Juil - 22:05

It was midnight and I was walking London's streets. I was thinking about my little dog, Crokett, who ate my shoe this morning. This bloody dog was very stupid, and that's the reason why he follwed me. When I look at him I couldn't prevent me from thinking of my husband. He left the year before with a damned blond and tall woman named Patricia, and then... Just in front of me, I saw Patricia with her stupid face and her big bottom. I thought I would hit her, but I only said: "Hey Patricia! Have you seen the latest Harry Potter?" She looked at me with her empty eyes and said "Harry what ? Who is this boy ? I don't know him!" So she was as stupid as I thought she was... I just laughed at her before showing her an ad on a wall... "Him, stupid b****." She turned her flask face toward the wall, "Oooh he's so cuuuute ! Is he your friend ? Maybe your boyfriend isn't he ?""Not my boyfriend sorry. So you won't have to seduce him. Disappointed?" "Seduce ? What's this ? I don't seduce men, I f**ck them, as I did it with you're husband my dear ! "

SHELBY DONOHUE
What is the after hell ?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ze topic inne Angliche   

Ze topic inne Angliche
Page 1 sur 1